Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Excellent after noon for a few hauls!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Wow - love it when I get home and boxes just pile up for the opening!

    McTwitch - bit of card based swag from him! Ultra cool!

    316what- SW figures to add to the collection!

    Slythern Snape - Thanks so much for the MM stands! I'll be getting a few things out to you early in the week

    and last, but by far least..

    ghostdawg: Spawn #100 to help out the new addiction, Throne Room Emperor SW figure to help out the other collection, and a few extras! Sweet Mouse pad and thanks for the Hellboy comic! That explains a lot for me know as I was totally unknowing of that character! Now I really can't wait for the movie to fly through theaters and out on DVD!

    Thanks everyone!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do you need any more stands? I don't use mine.

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    The more the merrier!

    I send them off to Peeping Tom over on the white board. He uses them for custom marquees he does. Sculpts out the MM and uses the stand for reg figures.

    If you have any you would like to pass on, I will definitely take them off your hands (and return a favor someday)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Glad to be of service kind friend. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    god I need a big haul.

    did get my stuff from Chet and one of those cards though. and my last RoTC and a Redeemer to paint, but not the same as a few big boxes sitting on the porch

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    A haul is a good thing to lift the spirits!

    I am just waiting on the card set and remaining comics to come in next week from eBay winnings...

    Be a happier camper when that arives!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I hope my spawn stickers come pretty soon. and youre correct, getting a big haul really lifts the spirits.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    yeah I hope my spawn stickers come pretty soon. and youre correct, getting a big haul really lifts the spirits.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did someone say stickers? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    won an auction for some spawn window stickers for a few bucks on ebay. cant wait to get them. Not as good as my giant orange spawn sticker for sure, but they'll go nicely on glass!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •